Cumin Oil Uses and Benefits
- Cumin essential oil is a popular spice that can be used to enhance culinary dishes from around the world. For a spicy cumin flavoring, add one to three drops of Cumin essential oil to stews, soups, and curries. Cumin oil also provides an easy and convenient replacement for ground cumin. Next time you have a recipe that requires ground cumin, substitute it with Cumin essential oil.
- If you are in need of quick digestive relief, take Cumin oil internally to assist with digestive health.* Cumin oil is a great essential oil for supporting digestive health, and it can help relieve occasional digestive discomfort.* When stomach troubles arise, add one drop of Cumin oil to four ounces of water and drink, or add a drop of Cumin oil to a veggie capsule and ingest with liquid.*
- If you’re looking for a simple way to cleanse your body internally, Cumin oil provides a quality option.* Cumin oil has the ability to purify the body’s systems, and it is ideal for internal cleansing.* When taking advantage of Cumin oil’s purifying properties, make sure to dilute it in fluid or take it in a veggie capsule.
- On cold or rainy days, dilute Cumin essential oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply it to the desired areas of your skin. Cumin oil will provide a warming sensation that will help you feel warm and cozy even when the weather is cold and dreary.
- Before you leave your house for a night out, quickly freshen up with a Cumin essential oil mouth rinse. Simply add one to two drops of Cumin oil to four ounces of water and gargle. This effective mouth rinse will leave your breath feeling and smelling fresh and clean.