Veggie Noodle Curry Bowl
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 4 black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 can unsweetened coconut mil
- 1 cup peas (steamed)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchinis (medium sized)
- 1 sweet potato (large, washed and peeled)
- Place all the ingredients except the coconut oil, coconut milk, peas, and cilantro into the bowl of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender.
- Add half the coconut milk to the bowl and tighten the lid.
- Fix the Hand Blender to the top of the lid and set the speed to maximum. Pulse until completely blended and smooth.